Looking for a supportive and authentic community?
Check out our life groups, which were created to help you meet people who share similar interests, concerns, or life stages. Whether you are young, old, single, married, divorced, we have a place for you to be yourself, connect, and flourish.
- Life Groups: Life Groups are small groups of adults who meet regularly for connection, encouragement, and spiritual growth.We have a variety of Life Groups for you to get plugged into: Contact email@example.com, or talk with someone at our Welcome Center on Sundays.
- Singles: Our Singles Groups are designed to help singles connect with each other and with God.Join us in an authentic community of single people who are connecting with other singles in similar stages of life. These meetups and events are great environments for people to form friendships and experience personal and spiritual growth on all levels.
- Care Groups: The goal of our care network is to demonstrate love and hands-on help for those in need within the Bayside family as well as our local community.
- Financial Peace University: Financial Peace University is a 9-week curriculum (created by Dave Ramsey) to help show you how to dump debt, manage cash wisely, while also learning what the Bible has to say about money. This 9-week course will provide you with practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. This biblically based curriculum will show you how to dump debt, budget better, spend and save wisely, and more.
- The Baysics: The Baysics is a series of comprehensive seminars that unpack the mission and vision of Bayside Woodland to Connect, Grow, Serve, and Reach. The BAYSICS is a series of seminars (#101, #201, #301, and #401) that unpack the mission and vision of Bayside Woodland to Connect, Grow, Serve, and Reach.