Welcome to Club 56for kids in 5th & 6th grade
Providing a place just for the ‘tween years’!
It is great to have you interested in what God is up to in Club 56, and I trust we can partner with you in building godly leaders for this generation. Here are a few suggestions to help you dive in and maximize the crucial 2 years ahead.
- Check this site for upcoming events and information
- Sample our Club 56 service by sitting in and observing on a Sunday
- Come to the events and meet other like- minded parents
- Check out our curriculum at www.superstartpreteen.com and don’t forget to sign up
- We meet on Sundays at 11 AM
- Review the challenges and notes that are handed out at each service with your Club 56er at home
- Come to any event Club 56 has planned so you can know who your youth’s friends are
- Consider being a greeter or coach for weekend services, there is no greater example then modeling your service to the kids of this community
Hoping to meet you personally and looking forward to a year of growth and change.
The Club 56 Team
Allyson & Taylor Crabbe
Rock wall climbing in April, please pickup infomation in the classroom.
Club 56 meets in Building D; follow the signs at 11am service. Two teams of teachers rotate monthly in leading Club 56. Kids are encouraged to begin acting on their faith by applying Bibilical principles to their daily choices. Games, worship and learning activities provide an environment for kids to build relationships with each other and explore God’s truths affect their daily lives.