Want to plug in?
Thanks for your interest in serving with Bayside—your support makes all the difference. The links below describe many of the service opportunities we have available. Find what motivates you and drop us a line!
- Bayside Kids: Bayside Kids’ volunteers create a loving and fun environment for our elementary-aged kids every Sunday. Our Bayside Kids Ministry could not exist without the caring leadership of our volunteers. Contact Pastor Austin – email@example.com for more information.
- Unleashed: Unleashed volunteers help to create a fun and supportive environments where Jr. High and High School students feel accepted for who they are, learn how to have a deep relationship with Christ, experience personal growth, and have fun along the way. To get involved, contact Pastor Eric – firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Guest Services: The goal of our Guest Services Team is to make every person feel unconditionally welcomed, accepted, and valued. If you love meeting new people and helping them get connected, then this team is for you. Find out how you can get plugged in! Our Guest Services Team has the honor of serving every person who walks through our doors. Our goal is to provide amazing hospitality and ensure a remarkable experience.
- Greeters & Ushers: Greeters & Ushers welcome people to our services and assist with handing out giveaways, collecting offerings, and providing information. They are well-equipped to answer questions about Bayside and direct people where to find what they need, such as children’s registration, the welcome center, restrooms, and refreshments.
- Welcome Center: Our Welcome Center is the information hub for Bayside. Those who serve in the Welcome Center provide visitors with information, help them sign up for events, offer free resources, and connect people with key ministry leaders.
- Refreshment Team: Every week at Bayside we provide coffee and snacks for the attendees. The Refreshment Team is responsible for setting up the booth, making the coffee, and keeping the water, coffee supplies, and paper products stocked.
- Serving Spoons: Do you like to cook? Connect with others who do too, and use your love of the kitchen to help feed others during difficult times.
- Prayer Team: Prayer is a vital part of Bayside. If you have a heart for prayer and value privacy and confidentiality, please contact the church office and we will connect you to our team of dedicated prayer warriors.
Production: Production Team volunteers create a meaningful worship environment through a variety of creative and helpful methods—worship, visual arts, sound and lighting, set-up, and photography are just a few ways to get involved. The Production Team at Bayside is a group of committed and enthusiastic people who strive to create a worship environment that is comfortable, inviting, and moving. We’d love to help you make an impact using your gifts, so if this excites you and you’re willing to learn and challenge yourself, please consider joining our Production Team.
- Worship Team: Do you have a gift and passion for music? Volunteer with our Worship team, a group of instrumentalists, singers, and leaders who play or sing for our Sunday Services and outreach events.
- Visual Arts: Our Visual Arts Team prepares and operates the equipment necessary to display live video, worship lyrics, Bible verses, messages, and announcements. The focus is to create visual appeal while helping to focus attention and support the communicator.
- Sound and Lighting: The Sound and Lighting Team is responsible for the set-up, monitoring, and adjustment of all auditorium audio and sound equipment. Their role is to support the on-stage band, speaker, and personnel each Sunday. The focus for both Sound and Lighting Teams is to facilitate worship and communication, remove distractions, create atmosphere, and focus attention.
- Rolling Thunder: Each Sunday, the Rolling Thunder team transforms a high school cafeteria into a community worship space. They are responsible for creating the environment for the service through setting up (and tearing down) our stages, banners, lights, curtains, etc.
- Photography: If you love capturing the special moments, join our photography team. Their focus is to capture pictures at church services and events that tell our story. These high-quality images will be shared on our website, social media, and information sheets. Interested to join one of our Production Teams? Contact the church office for details.